Sunday 19 October 2014

Recipe | Grown Up Cordial


I am obsessed with drinks at the moment. Making them, buying them and finding my favourite to quench whatever thirst I have. I found this Lingonberry Drink Concentrate at my local importer of European goods (Pennisi in Balaclava St, Woolloongabba for you locals). It is great as a cordial but I couldn't help but imagine how spectacular it would be in summery cocktails. 

Ingredients
90ml Chambord
90ml Pimm's
100ml lingonberry (or other berry) concentrate
500ml lemonade 
blueberries 
strawberries, cut and frozen into ice cubes
mint

Fill a jug/pitcher with ice. Add the Pimm's, Chambord, and berry concentrate and stir to combine. 

Prepare your glasses with a handful of blueberries and some strawberry ice cubes.

Add lemonade to the jug and pour. Garish with a few sprigs of mint and serve!

And there we have one very simple, deliciously refreshing summer drink. Perfect for weekend lunches and barbecues. 

Hope you had a superb weekend!
Erin xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...